Friday, June 29, 2012

Just checking in!

Seems like just when you start to relax you are blind sided! I'm starting to figure it out. We are here to learn and part of learning is stretching ourselves. I need to do better at finding people to help. TAMY seems to have figured that part out, as she is always doing something for others. TAMY and I need to make a commitment to give ourself more time with each other. We are always going in different directions! Work started off slower this month but the last two weeks have been extreemly busy. It looks like the month is going to shape up better than we expected. Been trying to rope a little but it has been very hot. Even at 7:00 AM it is 95 degrees. I will be picking up my new toy tomarrow and will keep you posted. it's getting close to scrap the garden as the heat is starting to take its toll. I feel it has been successful growing zucchini, cherry tomatoes, onions, and peppers.

1 comment:

  1. good job TS--you need to keep this blog up--your children and grandchildren will love reading and sharing it with their posterity--

    ReplyDelete