Friday, May 11, 2012

Back In The Saddle

Wow I know it's been forever since I have last wrote, but I have made myself a promise to try harder to blog more often! Starting with today! Tamy and I had a Mothers Day dinner at one of our favorites Don and Charlies. I baught a coupon from Groupon for $20. to get $40. off the meal. We both had almost the same thing 8oz. Filet mignon and a 1/2 rack of ribs, mashed patatoes, and salad, after our discount the bill came to $53.00 + tip of $15.00. It was good as always. We are all looking forward to Mothers Day so that we all can talk to Rhett. This will be the last time before we see him in December. We will be cooking dinner here Sunday for all the mothers in my family except for just a few that had other plans. I will be reporting on this event! Later for now! TS no BS

No comments:

Post a Comment